In order to improve performance, we must first asses our client’s current performance. PBC conducts an audit of a client’s site or platform, and benchmarks what we learn. From this data, we recommend necessary changes to enhance customer experience, improve online offering, adjust marketing options and enhance their logistics chain, leading to an inevitable increase in financial performance.
By beginning with a thorough knowledge of our client’s current eCommerce standing in terms of customer base, competition, and marketplace, we are able to:
- Conduct an audit of the customer experience.
- Grasp customer flow, and any obstacles that may hinder it, through web analytics review.
- Use Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to benchmark the website. These indicators include, but aren’t limited to, basket abandonment, customer conversion, and Average Order Value (AOV).
- Operate user laboratories. Although this is an optional tool, it is highly recommended as it allows us to develop a better understanding of where and how our clients eCommerce site can be improved.
- Correlate data into a rich and useful report. The ultimate function of this report is to help clients to achieve optimum financial performance.
- Provide recommendations which we will prioritize from the most to least profitable.